Last Update: 28 June 2021
Table of Contents
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authority
What data do we collect?
ARB Web Services Limited collects the following data:
- IP Address(es)
- Device OS
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ARB Web Services Limited with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email.
- Use our website contact form to contact us.
How will we use your data?
ARB Web Services Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
ARB Web Services Limited securely stores your data on servers hosted within the United Kingdom by Linode LLC. ARB Web Services Limited remains the sole owner of all data stored on the servers, Linode LLC does not have direct access to the data stored on the servers.
ARB Web Services Limited will keep your data for 6 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data via an automated process.
ARB Web Services Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop ARB Web Services Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the ARB Web Services Limited Group.
What are your data protection rights?
ARB Web Services Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request ARB Web Services Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that ARB Web Services Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request ARB Web Services Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that ARB Web Services Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that ARB Web Services Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to ARB Web Services Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that ARB Web Services Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 01738 700255
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – ARB Web Services Limited uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – ARB Web Services Limited uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. ARB Web Services Limited sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 01738 700255
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that ARB Web Services Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Telephone: 0303 123 1115
Address: Queen Elizabeth House, Sibbald Walk, Edinburgh, EH8 8FT